One thing we like about Exzie is its consistency and how the team is strategically positioning the project to be relevant and strong. Year 2021 was one with loads of expectations from the team, the market and the industry as a whole. Although, expectations were met in some quarters, there were areas they weren’t. Thus 2022 gives not just the Exzie project, but the crypto space as a whole another opportunity to not only meet expectations but raise the bar of standards, security, trust, accessibility and transparency.
There are quite a number of developments to expect from Exzie in 2022. The below are some of the developments for first Quarter 2022.
1. Exzie Distribution; Members of the Exzie community have no doubt being waiting for many months for a trading platform on which they can swap and trade their coins for cash and or into other cryptocurrencies. The Exzie team has placed assurance of continuity ahead of the rush and hype that is associated with the crypto space. Although there are disappointment in some quarters from those who purchased the token and had expected to flip it quickly based on promotional contents at the time of purchased.
The Exzie team has commenced token and airdrop distribution. If you had bought Exz tokens in the past and have not received your tokens, fill the form HERE to take part in the on going Exzie (Exz) distribution. If you have the existing Exzie on the ERC20 framework fill in your ERC20 address and your Binance Smart Chain address respectively for the transfer. Your Binance Smart Chain address can be gotten from either Trust Wallet or Metamask. Transfers will be made after one to three days of filling the form. Please do not panic and do not contact support until after 3 days of filing the form
2. Trading Commencement:-Trading has commenced few days ago on Bankcex.com with the EXZ/USDT pair and EXZ/BTC pair. Now holders of EXZ can move their EXZ tokens from Metamask, Imtoken, Trust Wallet and other platforms/wallet where smart contracts can be stored and accessed. Exzie will also be commencing swapping its token for other tokens and cryptocurrencies from the 14th of February 2021. Swapping is to commence on Pancakeswap and other swapping platforms.
3. Team Expansion:-Fans and followers of the Exzie project will notice the project has been all out in the past weeks, with vacancies to fill certain positions in the organization. Such positions include, Content Creators, Country Reps, Social Media Manager, Operation Manager, and Finance Officers to name a few. Successful candidates of these positions will fill the respective positions as interns work remotely for a period of 6 months before joining the organization as a full time member.
4. Web-App Redesign:- The web app and by implication the android app is currently going through re-design to reduce information duplicates and pages that are not relevant to the current stage of the project. Also this reduction of pages will reduce the website downtime and give more space for more use-cases to come. Speaking of use-cases, the team will be introducing exiting new cases for the Exzie token in the coming weeks, that will give a boost to coin holders and content creators alike.
5. Tier2 Listing:-After listing the token on Bankcex.com (a Tier 3 exchange according to internal rating) and integrating it for swapping on swapping platforms, the Exzie team will be listing on either of Probit and Latoken before the end of 2022 Q1. This will help in increasing the number of EXZ holders and no doubt provide volume and liquidity for the project. Isn’t this the best time to get EXZ tokens before it finally goes mainstream.
6. Community Expansion:– The Exzie team is keen on expanding the Exzie community globally; across colour, time, and location. This the team is doing by setting up autonomous teams in various countries of the world, starting with countries that both population size, good knowledge and use of cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology with favourable government regulations. This is not to say the community expansion is solely crypto tailored, we are also strongly expanding to accommodate more content creators and blockchain enthusiast and those sitting on the fence.
The Exzie team is working round the clock to set the ball rolling as soon as possible and put the project in its rightful place among globally viable projects.